Do you want to join a highly ambitious, fast growing brand and build a career in the sports wearables industry? Do you want to work with groundbreaking products created by some of the best engineers? Do you love outdoor adventures and exploring nature? If you answer yes to all of the above questions, then this is your chance to join team COROS!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume and supporting documents to apply for the positions.
Partnership Marketing Manager
COROS is looking for an experienced partnership marketing manager in the sports industry to join our growing team in Irvine, California. The ideal candidate for this position will have extensive experience in the performance/endurance sports industry. If you are a professional with 3+ years' experience in the industry and are passionate about the outdoors and endurance training, we encourage you to apply today.
• Utilize industry partnership to create 360 degrees of COROS product experience for consumers.
• Manage the partnership budget to maximize the return for the brand.
• Lead the consumer-facing event strategy and execution, including races, group runs, in-store demos, etc.
• Develop content production partnerships for guest content around the COROS experience, including YouTube, Instagram, blog, films, Reel/TikTok content, etc.
• Explore potential partnerships with other brands for joint campaigns in collaboration with other teammates.
• Evaluate the marketing performance of partners and recommend improvement.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher.
• At least 3 years’ experience in endurance sports marketing.
• Passionate about sports and outdoor activities.
• Fast learner with strategic thinking and an improvement mindset.
• Willing to work in extended hours or weekend projects when the consumers are active.
Irvine, CA preferred | US-based remote candidates considered.
Posted on May 20, 2021
Please email email@example.com and include your resume and supporting documents to apply for the above positions.